Additional Music Links:
3. Check out Faith, Hope, Love on iTunes. Royce recorded this original solo album in his apartment while in law school. The album features a blend of acoustic guitar, soft-rock vocals and custom percussion.
Songs include Jupiter Morning (a fan favorite) and several pro-life songs including Door of No and Sorry. Royce performed Sorry at the International Pro Life Conference in Ottawa in 2010. Plus, the album includes a few songs written for Royce’s wife Elise.
- Our Lady (dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary).
- Jupiter Morning (written about the place where Royce spent most of his childhood)
- U Got Me & I Got You
- Slice of Heaven (a warm and melodic love song)
- Door of No (the Door of No Return – a prayer song for all those considering an abortion)
- Monday Shadow
- Way She Prays (when your love is grounded in faith – it will last forever)
- New Day
- Eternal Dreams
- My Heart
- Guardian Angel
- Sorry (dedicated to all of the unborn souls)