Additional Music Links:
Now featured on SoundCloud – I’ll be uploading some of my privately recorded songs.
3. Check out Faith, Hope, Love on iTunes. Royce recorded this original solo album in his apartment while in law school. The album features a blend of acoustic guitar, soft-rock vocals and custom percussion.
Songs include Jupiter Morning (a fan favorite) and several pro-life songs including Door of No and Sorry. Royce performed Sorry at the International Pro Life Conference in Ottawa in 2010. Plus, the album includes a few songs written for Royce’s wife Elise.
- Our Lady (dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary).
- Jupiter Morning (written about the place where Royce spent most of his childhood)
- U Got Me & I Got You
- Slice of Heaven (a warm and melodic love song)
- Door of No (the Door of No Return – a prayer song for all those considering an abortion)
- Monday Shadow
- Way She Prays (when your love is grounded in faith – it will last forever)
- New Day
- Eternal Dreams
- My Heart
- Guardian Angel
- Sorry (dedicated to all of the unborn souls)